Friday, September 25, 2009

Poison Ivy, Flu, and Pumpkins.

Well.....the past few days have been interesting to say the least. We went thru a stomache bug last week, but it has re-apppeared it seems. I was up at 4am yesterday taking Hannah to the er, but not for the flu.....for poison ivy. The strip of trees behind our house is crazy bad with the crap. And of course it doesn't matter how much we tell them, the kids can't stay out of the trees. It's just too tempting to go explore. Trouble is, Hannah is super duper sensitive to the stuff. Sooooo.... She ends up breaking out in allergic rashes all over. Especially her face. It always takes steriods to clear it up. Well.....on the way home from the er she puked all over the floor board of our van. I thought it was from the ivy, but it was the stomache bug. She spent all day yesterday being sick. Over and over and over again. It was NOT fun. For her or any of us having to watch her deal with it. UGH! Anyway...she seems to be out of the woods (no pun intended...LOL).

Okay...anyone who knows me knows that I just LOVE fall. It is my favorite season. I really hate the summer so to come to fall is so lovely for me. I know that I bake all the time for my work, but when I hit autumn I really just get a real jones to do some real intense baking. Especially for myself and my family! I really get in the mood to do something with pumpkin. So....today I'm going to do some pumpkin bread I think. I have most of the stuff. I'm excited!
More later, gaters. K!

No comments:

Post a Comment